It’s strawberry season!
Strawberry Ice Box Cake Ingredients:
- 8 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 c. powdered sugar
- 3c. heavy cream, divided
- 1 tbsp. vanilla bean paste or extract
- 1 tbsp. lemon zest
- 20 graham cracker sheets
- 1 1/2 lb strawberries, sliced about 1/4-inch-thick (about 4 1/2 cups)
- 1/2 c. sliced almonds (optional)
- Beat the cream cheese in the bowl of a stand mixer with the beater attachment until smooth. Add the powdered sugar; beat until smooth.
Recipe courtesy of The Pioneer Woman Ree Drummond