Seasons of Change…
- make (someone or something) different; alter or modify.
- the act or instance of making or becoming different.
Change is not easy…
This past week I have been in the midst of CHANGE.
Creating something new as the Lord closes the doors on one path and begins to open the doors to a different direction.
Something new and exciting!
We become accustomed to a certain activity, direction, style, etc. we almost become stagnant.
If we could just leave things the way they are, life would be good. (First thing that came to my mind when the shift began.)
Oh, but what if the new direction is even better!?!
FEAR is typically what is holding us back from change. So we have two options when dealing with fear:
- Forget Everything And Run
- Face Everything And Rise
I also know that fear = False Evidence Appearing Real!
As I sat this morning with my coffee for quiet time I realized:
- I have my husbands full 100% support on this journey
- What if I succeed and it’s so much better than the other/old path?
- What if I fail, then I just shift again!
My final decision this morning is to shift with the change!
Embrace the journey!
Give it all I have!
And embrace the success! 😍
What has been holding you back from your next great journey?
Are you ready to join me and Face Everything And Rise?
Let’s make this happen (whatever your this is 😉)