Fabric Pumpkin Centerpiece
Who dosen’t desire to create a beautiful centerpiece for the Thanksgiving dinner with family & friends?
It can be a challenge lately with the cost of everything so high. I totally understand the need for simple, cost effective decorations that bring your home to life. Decorations to make your dinner warm and cozy.
A great idea is to craft your own personal pumpkin patch using batting, branch scraps, old quilts and fabric scraps.
How To Make:
- Start with a round piece of fabric and a ball of batting (about the size you want your finished pumpkin to be).
- Gather up the fabric around the batting and hot glue it together in the center.
- Collect dried stems, or purchase faux stems, and attach with hot glue for a realistic touch.
- Line the middle of a long farmhouse table with a runner, then pile on your creations and other seasonal greenery.
- These would be an adorable accent to a mantel or buffet as well.