Dollar Tree Silver Platter Pumpkin
You can turn so many things into looking like a pumpkin. So let me show you how to make your own Dollar Tree Silver Platter Pumpkin.
But since fall is near, I figured I would just grab a few to make this cute pumpkin to add to my fall decor.
Please note: You can even get some paints at Dollar Tree, at least I know you can some acrylics. I already had these paints on hand.
- Hot Glue Gun
- Knife to cut cork
- Paint each one of your silver platters with chalk paint and let dry. I like the white/beige best.
- Lay two of the platters side by side.
- Where the platters are touching, apply hot glue in that area.
- Lay the other pumpkin on top where you applied the hot glue and let set to dry.
- Using your antique wax or stain, make marks on your platters by using a small brush or paper towel.
- Cut a slit in your wine cork and attach it to the top of center platter, you can had a little hot glue if you like.
- Take your ribbon and make a bow and hot glue it just below the stem.
- Take your paint sticks or thin wood and hot glue to the back of the pumpkin for support and paint over them if you choose.