Give your morning eggs a tasty spin by building an easy individual pizza on a prepared naan.
- 1 Whole wheat Naan
- 2 tbl. part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1 tbl. marinara or pesto
- 1/2 tsp. lemon zest
- 1 large egg
- 1 tbl. grated parmesan cheese
- Chopped fresh basil and ground pepper for garnish
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Coat a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Place naan on the prepared pan.
- Mix ricotta, marinara (or pesto) and lemon zest in a small bowl.
- Spread the mixture onto the naan, creating a well in the center. Carefully crack egg into the well. Sprinkle with Parmesan.
- Bake until the naan is golden, the egg white is set and the cheese is melted, 8 to 10 minutes. Garnish with basil and pepper, if desired.