This Antipasto Christmas Wreath is the cutest holiday appetizer! It’s ready in just a few minutes and is a lot of fun to make.
It’s a show-stopping, beautiful dish to serve for a Christmas party or dinner.
It’s also easy to pull together and white it may take a little bit to make every skewer, it’s not a difficult process!
Christmas Antipasto Wreath Ingredients:
- 1-pint cherry tomato
- ½ pound mixed Greek olives
- 8 ounces fresh Mozzarella balls (we used Ciliegine)
- 4 ounces sliced salami
- 1 bunch fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- pinch of salt and pepper
- 30 bamboo skewers
- Thread a mixture of tomatoes, olives, mozzarella, and salami onto each skewer, until you run out of ingredients.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt, and pepper. Drizzle over the skewers.
- Arrange the skewers on a large plate in a wreath pattern.
- Weave the rosemary amongst the skewers to finish the wreath.
For more healthy ideas visit This Healthy Table.